and join the two sides together with 4 yellow rods.
Then make the top gear wheel assembly
and attach it to the top of the tower as shown.
The gear wheel should spin freely.
Next, assemble the two sides of the model base
and join the two sides together with 2 yellow rods.
Next, build the lower gear wheel assembly on a grey 190mm rod, as shown in the photo, by adding:
1. A snap cap black. 2. A green connector, so that the rod passes through the hole in the connector. 3. Five silver spacers. 4. A Sprocket gear Black. 5. A tan clip, with the pin facing towards the gear wheel
Then, push the tan clip down the rod so that it engages with the gear wheel, and add:
6. Four more silver spacers. 7. Another green connector, so that the rod passes through the hole in the connector. 8. A blue spacer. 9. Five more silver spacers. 10. An orange connector, attached end-on to the rod. 11. A blue rod attached to the other end of the orange connector.
Visit Handy Hint W6 if you are not sure how to do use tan interlocking clips.
..then fit the gear assembly onto the end of the base, as shown
and attach the base to the tower.
Now build the base of the cable car
plus the two sides
and attach them to the base.
For the cable car hanger:
1. Attach a purple clip end-on to a white rod.
2. Attach a snap cap black to a second white rod.
3. Join together two chain links.
Push the white rod with the snap cap through the hole in the purple clip, and then push both rods through the chain links, as shown in the photo.
assemble the frame of the hanger
and attach the white rod with no snap cap black between the red and yellow connectors, as shown.
1. Attach another 109 chain links to the 2 chain links attached to the hanger.
2. Fit the hanger to the top of the coaster car, as shown.
Finally, loop the chain around the two gear wheels, and join the two ends of the chain together.
Test your cable car by turning the handle, which will take the car to the top of the tower.