If you need spare parts for a K'NEX set, but your set was not listed on the "K'NEX Spare Parts Service" page:
Parts missing from a new set
1. If you have purchased this KNEX set recently and are still within the return policy window, please return or exchange your item at the point of purchase for a new kit with a complete set of all parts.
2. If you have purchased this K'NEX set from new, and parts were missing or broken when you bought it, and you are unable to return/exchange the set at the point of purchase, please visit https://www.basicfun.com/support/forms/knex-email-support-form.html on the Basic Fun website and answer the questions on that web page to raise a missing part request.
If you want to buy spare parts for your set, and your instruction book shows a product code for the part(s) you want to buy, please enter the product code in the [Quick search] box. On a mobile phone, you may need to click on [Show] to find the [Quick search] box.
If you want to buy spare parts for your set, and your instruction book does not show a product code for the part(s) you want to buy, please use the main menu to find the part(s) you need. On a mobile phone, you may need to click on [Show] to view the main menu.
The following notes may assist:
1. K'NEX sets for children aged 3+ use Kid K'NEX parts.
2. K'NEX roller coasters generally use Micro K'NEX parts, although the largest coasters may use classic K'NEX parts as well.
3. All other K'NEX sets use Micro K'NEX parts, classic K'NEX parts, or a combination of the two.
4. Some older K'NEX sets also use K'NEX brick parts.
5. The image at the top of this page shows some of the most common Micro K'NEX parts and classic K'NEX parts.
6. If you cannot find the part(s) you want to buy, please email us.
Website last updated 17 September 2021. Feedback 99% positive over last 12 months (3,000+ orders) More...